Vice President, Dave Jansen is a professional manager with over forty year’s experience in engineering, construction, estimating, scheduling and project management. He has managed hundreds of projects start to finish, including conceptual development, design programs, independent reviews, independent cost estimates, and project schedules. Dave has managed numerous simultaneous projects and construction teams and has enterprise management skills. Dave has worked extensively with major industry leaders including Intel, Honeywell, Motorola, Southwest Airlines, Orbital Science, and numerous city, county, state and federal agencies and has spent much of his career managing high-tech, design–build projects.
- Management and Technical Consulting for Government
- International technology transfer and collaboration between Government Agencies
- Sales Management and Business Development in Government technical services and products to both Federal Government and their contractors
- “Making market” through advanced positioning of technical concepts and solutions
- Congressional Liaison/Government Affairs
- Commercialization and implementation of innovative, ‘first-of-a-kind’ technologies
Vice President, Clay Ramsey is a retired U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Senior Executive Service member with over 30 years of experience in management of large and complex nuclear material processing facility and high-energy physics construction projects. Directly responsible for management of all aspects of project execution including design, procurement, construction, startup testing and project controls. Extensive experience with the preparation and approval of project management documentation and performance of project external reviews.